“Sweep.Click” means the Sweep.Click proprietary marketing platform, which facilitates online and application marketing, personalization, and sharing Client Content on the web through use of Sweep.Click dashboard that provide an installable, app-like experience on desktop and mobile that are built and delivered directly via the web.
«Clients» those who register on their own or on behalf of an entity or organization to use any of the Sweep.Click Services (as defined below), including administrators on a Client account to conduct advertising campaigns and is fully responsible for all results of using the services of the Service.
“Client Data” means all electronic data, information, or other content (including information pertaining to End-Users and the content of any Messages), submitted or provided by or on behalf of a Client to be stored, collected or processed by us in connection with a Client’s authorized use of the Sweep.Click Services.
«End Users» means Individuals who visit our Clients’ websites and opt-into receiving web push notifications and whose information we process in order to provide the Services to our Clients pursuant to our Terms with them.
Sweep.Click grants Licensee a limited, worldwide, royalty-free, term-limited, non-transferrable, and non-exclusive license to use the Sweep.Click Service within its Applications and websites (collectively the “Properties”), or to use other APIs, web services and other features provided by Sweep.Click, in order to installing PWA applications, and to use other related functionality provided within the Properties intended for its use.
Sweep.Click provides an array of features and functionalities to its Clients, which then enable its Customers’ engagement with their End-users. These features include, inter alia:
- End-User behaviour tracking and analytics
- Customised engagement with End-Users via multiple Messaging channel
- Personalization of Messaging and content delivered to the End-Users
- End-User segmentation and classification depending on activity, behaviour etc
USING OUR SERVICES
The Client warrants that all information it provides to Sweep.Click during registration is accurate, complete and up-to-date at any time.
In order to access the Sweep.Click Platform and as part of the Services, reports or other customized services that are related to the Client Site(s), Client must create an Account on the Site.
Client agrees to provide only true, current, accurate, and complete registration information, and keep that information true, accurate, and up-to-date.
Client must abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with its use of the Services, including the Rules and those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data. Client may not use its Account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others.
Client may be required to choose a password and a user name. Access to and use of password protected or secure areas of the Site are restricted to authorized Personnel only. Client agrees not to share password(s), account information, or access to the Site with any person other that authorized Personnel of Client. Client may not authorize any third party to use its Account. Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of password(s) and Account information, and is responsible for all activities that occur through the use of its password(s) or Account(s) or as a result of Client’s access to the Site. Client agrees to notify Sweep.Click immediately of any use of its password(s) or Account(s) that it did not authorize.
Sweep.Click system prohibited:
- modification of the script;
- is not allowed to independently subscribe to the offer more than once a day, this action will be treated as a wrap-up / clikc-wrap, which will lead to an entire blocking of the account;
- It is forbidden to attract traffic exclusively on the Traffic Back, since the main activity of the service is payment for subscriptions to push notifications (Cost Per Lead) and / or for clicking / clicking on push ads (Revenue sharing);
- It is forbidden to use / attract motivated traffic on such types of services as CPL and TrafficBack.
Currency. Unless otherwise noted, all payments shall be made in US dollars.
The minimum amount for withdrawal is $ 5 (five) dollars.
Payments are held every Wednesday for requests of the past week (from monday to sunday)
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Client acknowledges that Sweep.Click may occasionally perform electronic maintenance operations on its own servers and equipment. Furthermore, the Client acknowledges that if Sweep.Click should be forced to interrupt the Service to carry out such operations, it will endeavor to contain the period of interruption and/or malfunctioning of the Service. The Client is also aware and accepts the fact that Software and applications provided by Sweep.Click are subject to the ordinary defective state of any software. Therefore, Sweep.Click shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss of data arising from such cause.
Sweep.Click will not be liable for any damages arising from the fact that the Client does not have a proper Device suitable to run the Software and/or to exploit the Service.
The Client also acknowledges that the Service and the Software are provided “as is” and «as available». Sweep.Click hereby does not warrant, represent or guarantee, whether expressly or by implication, that the Service and the Software are free of errors or interruptions, always available, fit for any purpose or secure: therefore, any further warranties and/or liability of Sweep.Click are expressly excluded.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH OUR SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
Sweep.Click may terminate the Service or partial account blocking or Full account lockout with all means, suspending or completely stopping the existing site with the requirement to switch to the Revshare cooperation scheme without prior notice or liability, for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Terms. Also, any communication with the account owner may be terminated at the discretion of the administration in cases of disrespect, use of threats or profanity in dialogues with Support: in the ticket system, e-mail, skype or any other method of communication.
Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
All provisions of this Terms, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
1. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
This Policy does not apply to our Customers’ websites, which may have their own terms and privacy policies. Our Customers are solely responsible for establishing policies for and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to the collection of personal information in connection with the use of our Services by End Users with whom our Customers interact.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are not required to provide the Personal Information that we have requested, but if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have. When you:
- fill out forms on the Site requesting further information about our products and services;
- post to our support community;
- use the partner portal;
- participate in an online survey;
- contact us;
- enter a competition or promotion;
- report a problem with the Site.
3. END USERS
We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose our Customers’ End User data to any third party. Nor is the End User data used for any marketing purpose by DAO PUSH.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sweep.Click only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general matter, for all categories of data we collect except End User data, we may use the information we collect (including personal information, to the extent applicable) to:
- ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- keep you posted on latest product announcements, and upcoming events;
- send important notices such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
7. COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
For many of the same reasons as outlined above, we may use a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver better and more personalised service. Cookies enable us to:
- ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- speed up your use of the Site;
- store information about your preferences;
- customise the Site according to your individual interests;
- estimate our customer base and usage pattern;
- recognise you when you return to the Site.
8. DISCLOSURE OFYOUR INFORMATION
Your private information may be revealed by us only if it is necessary for:
- securing compliance with law's provision or with requirements of judicial proceedings concerning our system;
- protection of our rights or property;
- taking immediate actions regarding personal security of our staff or consumers of services, as well as regarding public safety.
Your private information which we get in our disposal when you register, may be transmitted to third parties and individuals who cooperate with us for the purpose of improving the quality of our services. Your private data will not be used for any purposes other than listed above. The e-mail address you give us when you register may be used for sending you messages or notifications about changes concerning your application, as well as for distribution of messages about events and changes which occur in the company, important information about new goods and services, etc. The possibility of canceling your subscription is also provided.
8. YOU CAN CONTACT US AT ANY TIME TO:
- Request access to information that we have about you
- Correct any information that we have about you
- Delete information that we have about you
- lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority (DPA)
If you have any additional questions about collection and storage of data, please contact us at: email@example.com
We reserve the right to retain a copy of Personal Data collected from you within 365 days. If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified in Information Collection and Use will be deleted.
Sweep.Click guarantees that any actions related to personal data fully comply with the provisions General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).